domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Ready to be a blogger

When is the exact moment you realize that you are ready to be a blogger? Probably the better question is why are you a bloger? Me, it is easy and to be honest I would love to open everyday my blog and receive a lot of frindly comments, that 's actually something most of bloggers expect from theirs, but the thing is... I have not ever use a notebook or diary to express my thoughs or my experiences. This is like my own little world viewed from my particular balcony, travel, fashion, gastronomy etc all my passions, why not to share all this with you? :) hope you like it!

Cual es el momento exacto en el que te das cuenta de que estas preparada para ser un blogger? O mejor esta pregunta, porque tienes un blog? Para mi es facil y para ser honesta me encataria poder abrir mi blog todos los dias y ver que tengo un monton de comentarios amables, pero lo cierto es que como nunca he tenido un blog de notas ni un diario para plasmar mis pensamientos o mis vivencias, Esto sera como mi mundillo particular donde plasmarlo todo, viajes moda gastronomia todo lo que me apasiona, y porque no compartirlo con vosotros? :)



Beijing- art quarter 798, Summer 10´
outfit: t-shirt Uniqlo, shorts H&M, sandals Zara, glasses Rayban Wayfarer




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario