martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Holidays!

First of all I am so sorry that I have been sooooo lazy to update m blog but you know... summer time started holidays coming, trips and vacation planning got me a little bit busy =P that kind of busy I like hehehe, I have been in Thailand (wonderful or amazing how it is saying their tourism promo adv.) I will post some nice pics which are many many of them.
Currently I am spending my time thinking about what to wear to assist my very first German wedding, they are organizing 3 events, a pre-dinner, the civil ceremony and day after, the church one + gala dinner. so.... I am freaking out!! I gonna just put the pictured shoes, clutchs and dresses into my suitcase and let´s see there, because the other important thing is the unstable wheather there, that´s meaning extra jackets even it is August.... if you guys have any good idea, it would be more than welcome!!!


please ignore my face and just focus in my outfit XDDDDD
1. dress: Mango F/W10, blazer: Blanco new collection 11, peep toes: Zara (old), Clutch: bought in a local shop in Hong Kong
2. dress: Zara (old), Shoes: Zara (old), Clutch: Valentino
3. shoes from left to right: Zara, Zara, Hakei S/S 11


3 comentarios:

  1. precioso vestido y todas las opciones son muy buenas

    un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encantan los zapatos azules y todos los bolso, son preciosos!
    Te sigo, me sigues?
    Besitos
    P.D muy buen blog!

    ResponderEliminar