sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

Shopping time!

I don´t know if I mention it but being a fashion lover is logically related to be a shopping lover and I am not an exception =)
these are my latest purchases: Zara leather stud brazalet, Funny Watch showing the time by diamonds (I wonder how it works that), finding a leather is taking me long time so when I see this pair in H&M I had not doubt, they are not the best quality but fits pretty nice and cheeeeeaaaaap hehehe, I fell in love with this silver sweater it will be one of my musts for this fall/winter season, a Zara leather bag got from sales, only 29,95 and it was just I wanted! yeaaaaah, the last one is a Zara´s new collection blazer, it is darker than the pic which is perfect for the new season. Have a nice weekend!!!!








2 comentarios:

  1. Love your new things, the leather shorts and the bag are so cuteeee!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    XoXo Fashion Hunter
    http://miwardrobeistuwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar